- Your participation in this event is at your own risk and responsibility.
- All participants have to follow up on the instructions by or on behalf of the organization.
- This event is meant for running participants only; inline-skating, roller skating, cycling or any other form of non-running is not allowed.
- Participants agree that any photographs or videos of them during the event can be used by the organization without a possibility to claim compensation.
- By registering for this event you declare that you are aware of the risks that are involved with participation in this event. You declare that you are in adequate physical shape to perticipate in this event in responsible way. The organization strongly advises you to take a medical test.
- By registering for this event you declare that you will not hold the organization or its volunteers and staff responsible for any injury, harm, damages or theft that you will possibly suffer in relation to your participation in the event.
- Your registration is strictly personal and not transferrable.
- When after completion of the registration you decide not to participate in the event, restitution of the registration fee is not possible.
- When you do not return your time registration chip within 1 week after the day of the event, the organization will charge you for the cost of the chip.
- The organization is not responsible for any additional costs made by the participant when the event has to be cancelled due to circumstances out of control of the organization. When the event is cancelled due to circumstances out of control of the organization, no alternative date will be set for the event.
- When the event or parts of the event have to be cancelled at a late time due to circumstances out of control of the organization, where possible partly restitution of the registration fee is possible. This will be judged by the organization only.
- Course records are measured in gross time.
- Your personal information will be registered in a database of the organization of the event.
- Your personal information will not be used for commercial activities and will not be made available for third parties. The organization will use your personal information to update and inform you on this event, future events and other events within the Rondje Mokum.
Additional information can be obtained through email@example.com.